fzzzflq Index du Forum
fzzzflq Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

It was a devastating blow to me and my career

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    fzzzflq Index du Forum -> Système démocratique -> Candidature (En développement)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
daisy2018

MessagePosté le: Lun 14 Mai - 02:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: It was a devastating blow to me and my career Répondre en citant

Marvin Lewis, BengalsThe Bengals, at 3 6 1, have been a major disappointment. They are in the process of finding the wrong way to avoid losing in the playoffs   by failing to reach the postseason altogether. But Lewis's 0 7 playoff record during a 14 year stay in Cincinnati should not obscure the fact that he has reached the postseason seven times with a team that had failed to get there for a dozen years prior to his arrival. 

Nov. 25, 1985   A small plane carrying the Iowa State women cross country team crashed on approach to Des Moines. Coach Ron Renko, assistant coach Pat Moynihan, and team members Julie Rose, Susan Baxter and Sheryl Maahs were killed in the crash as they were returning them from a triumphant meet in Milwaukee.. 

He has the ability to just simply put his team on his back and carry them to a win as evidenced by him scoring all 22 of his team's 22 points at half in our first meeting. He is an excellent passer. He sees the floor so well and just has the unique ability to find the right guy at the right time.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 14 Mai - 02:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    fzzzflq Index du Forum -> Système démocratique -> Candidature (En développement) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange